Friday, May 15, 2015

Turtle 37VT23 -- Welcome Aboard!

Email from the new owner of Turtle 37VT23
Steven Sanford 
I have enjoyed reading about your cruises [reference to Nellie D's blog - ed.]--in the 70's had dream that when I turned 60 it would be my time--having been devoted to my profession and having little time to travel--romance of ultimately sailing off into the sunset---well don't know how to sail--however developed love for tugboats when 7-8 yrs. old--watching out grandparents' windows-- activity on the hudson---idea is to spend warm months living on the turtle in perhaps florida region--the last two winters--jan.+feb---brutally cold--time to branch out--fortunate to have [past owners - ed.] Eldred's to teach me the ropes--excited about new adventure.



No comments:

Post a Comment