Wednesday, June 3, 2015

A Beautiful Day on the Water

Lee Anderson, Jack Robert 37VT17 
Some friends of ours in the harbor took these pictures.  I believe he is a professional but they really show how our tugs slip through the water both effortlessly and gracefully.  We were going down the fairlane to our slip.  Jack Robert really looked smart.  The last one is now my wallpaper on my computer and iPad.  We had a great day out on the water with no particular place to go except to just be.

[Photos posted with permission from photographer Miguel Trujillo]






2 comments:

  1. Hi - I'm not unknown, but I still don't get how to post here. Can you tell us where your davits came from? Thanks - Ron and Peggy Davis 37VT48

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ron and Peggy,

      You are not unknow ;-) But, if you're not logged in with a Google account you comments on the LNVT Blog will appear that way. No sweat--post away.

      Dave Howell, Nellie D. 37VT63

      Delete